Skip to main content

Captain Marvel / Movie Review


Hello Guys, Today I am going to write about the new marvel movie which is “Captain America”. And I am also planning to present to you my opinion about the movie “Bandersnatch” But I am editing the text for now, as it is so difficult. There are about 1000 words in the text, so I will divide it into two parts. So let's look at the movie Captain Marvel.


The movie was a solo movie of the MARVEL Studios. But for a solo movie it was very good. Captain Marvel is a bit different character from the Marvel studios, because the war is between Skrulls and the Krees. And the story is a bit more different from the comic books. And if you don't know Skrulls, Skrulls is a strain. And their bodies are all green. They can be a person that they see and it is an interesting power, and they can copy any person in the universe. If they don't know the
life of the character that they copy, they can't be like them, for example they can just copy their body, not their brain and memory. And also there are Krees. Krees leader was the supreme intelligence and this is not a normal person.





Now I am going to talk with spoiler so if you didn't watch the movie I prefer you to read later. The leader is the most respected. Captain Marvel is a Kree, but in reality she is a human and a pilot. But one day she and her doctor, they just test a plane which can go in the universe, but then a Kree who is a Yon-Rogg attack them. After that the plane crashes to the world and then the kree comes and kills the doctor Mar-vell. Because of he was trying to explode energy machine. But then when they were trying to kill Carol she explodes the energy machine. And because of she explodes the machine she got some super powers. And also her memories forgot. And she became a Kree. And there is a cat which is goose. But hold on for a minute. So there was a cat but it was also a dangerous cat it can eat people with his mouth and also I didn't like the hurt of the nick fury’s eye they could make the story more complicated but they prefer to make it more easier. The cat just cut his eye and it was just it so it wasn't a good story for his injured eye. And also I think that the movie was bunch of a political advertisement. They just give the feminism so much and I think that I am going there to watch movie why would I want to watch the feminism advertisement. But without this the movie was very good but they didn't give much information about the “Avengers Endgame”. Also there were two after credit one of them wasn't good enough which was about the cat goose. But the other one was a scene which was taken from the movie Avengers Endgame and that after credit was very good. And also when captain marvel came for where nick fury there is was a jump scare because captain marvel appeared so fast so I was scared so much.


To sum up I would like the movie without the political advertisements I am angry with it because you know the Oscars because of the political reasons they give to the Black Panther. That means don't understand me I hate feminism. And also I am going to make a questionnaire in my Instagram so don't forget to answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social Network / You Can't Make 500 Million Friends Without Making a Few Enemies

Hi guys, as you see I am back. Last 2 months I couldn't write any blog because of trying to open a new youtube channel for my blog. But when I tried to do it, many things went wrong such as I didn't like my voice or I could not edit the videos. As a result, I will not open a youtube channel for a while, but I will keep writing blogs. Another reason was that I went to a summer camp in the Czech Republic for two weeks for orienteering.  So today we are going to look at the movie “The Social Network”. “The Social Network” was released on the 22nd of October 2010 and also on his first weekend it was watched more than the movie “Jobs” (In Turkey). And also in the USA, during the opening weekend, the film debuted at No.1, grossing $22.4 million in 2,771 theaters. The film retained the top spot in its second weekend, dropping only 31.2%, breaking “Inception”’s 32.0% record as the smallest second-weekend drop for any number-one film of 2010. The movie has a strong actor team

Formula 1 Drive to Survive / Documentary Review

Hamilton goes from the inside and passes Sebastian Vettel and now he is in the first place. As you can understand from the title we are going to talk about Formula 1 which has a documentary in Netflix. The documentary is Formula 1 Drive to Survive. The documentary was first aired in 2019. So it was a new documentary. And also this is my first time that I am doing a documentary review so if you like it, don’t forget to subscribe and recommend. So let’s start first about this documentary which describes the feelings of the formula 1 driver and also it is giving some information about the last season. But I find the documentary a bit weak because they can give more information about the back screen of the races. And also the documentary was so dramatic expulsion from the team due to a lawsuit of the boss of Force India. And I also was very upset about the death of Bianchi Leclerc. Because his dream was to be in the team Ferrari. But he couldn’t be there and then he died.